Throughout the year, Rick Preiss, President of Preiss&Associates, hosts conference calls with each one focusing on a current fair lending topic of interest. The call includes a presentation by Mr. Preiss followed by a question and answer period. The call provides an opportunity for learning new analysis techniques; sharing fair lending experiences; and also suggesting topics for future conference calls. There is no charge for participating; however, each participant must register 24 hours prior to the call.
Fair Lending Conference Call Topics
- New Fair Lending Data Requirements
- Trends in Fair lending Data Analyses
- Fifteen Day Letters
- Using Excel in Assessing Fair Lending Risk
- Loan Servicing & Fair Lending Analysis
- Managing Discretionary Fair Lending Pricing Risks
Registration is available by completing the section below.