Since 1992 Preiss&Associates, LLC has been providing a full range of risk management consulting services to financial institutions.
The firm performs custom fair lending risk assessments and regression analyses for small and large institutions; mentors institutions that request assistance in the fair lending risk assessment and modeling process, but choose to perform their analysis in-house; and collaborates with institutions that want to maximize the value of their statistical software.
Preiss&Associates is committed to satisfying the distinct needs of each client, regardless of size.
- Risk Assessments
- Intra/Inter Bank Redlining Analysis
- REMA Redlining Analysis
- Credit Decision & Price Monitoring™
- Marginal Effects
- Loan Servicing & Loss Mitigation Monitoring
- Purchase/Sale Impact Analysis/Defense
- Model Validation/Legal Defense
- Direct/Indirect (Auto, Boat, RV, etc.)
- Credit Cards
- Student Loans
- Commercial/Small Businesses
- Overdraft Fees
- Branch Locations
- Consumer (HELOC, Unsecured, etc.)
Benefits of Working with Preiss & Associates
- Uses statistical methods similar to regulators to analyze client data.
- Identifies potentially-harmed applicants.
- Produces matched pairs for manual review.
- Promotes consistency in credit decision and pricing decisions.
- Increases client productivity and cost savings through easy-to-use custom reports.
- Reproducible for timely results, based on client need: quarterly, semi-annually, annually.
- Debrief meetings explaining analysis results and suggested action steps.
Staff Experience & Qualifications
- All client work is specified and reviewed by Rick Preiss, President and Founder
- Client work is managed by Philip Preiss, Vice President – Consulting & Analytics; Candidate for MBA at University of Chicago Booth
- Over 30 years of experience in fair lending modeling and analysis.
- Extensive network of regulator relationships
- Multiple articles published in ABA BankCompliance magazine.
- Consistently presents at conferences across the county on a variety of fair lending topics.
- Ph.D. in Economics with a specialization in Econometrics (Rick Preiss)
- Post-doctoral work at Wharton Econometrics Forecasting Associates in Philadelphia, under Nobel Laureate, Lawrence Klein.
- Combination of unique technical skills and practical business expertise positions Preiss&Associates to offer exemplary consulting services to clients.
For more information and a full discussion of how we can meet your fair lending monitoring needs, please contact Rick Preiss ([email protected]) at Preiss&Associates or fill out our Contact form and someone will give you a call at your convenience.